Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Corpse Markers

I am currently working on a series of posts concerning running demonstrations, but it is taking me longer than I had originally planned. 

For now, to keep the blog-blood flowing, I am posting WIP pictures of some corpse markers I am working on.  I have gotten as far as the base coat and the first wash of six tokens.  I still need to work on the detail painting and filling in the bases to increase the contrast and conceal the metal.  If all goes well, I will be making 12 total.



Skeletons - made from balsa wood and wood-glued to metal washers :




Fleshing out the skeletons:  pictured are all Milliput sculpts, but you can use anything that air-hardens.




Base coat and wash:

 
 

More pictures to come of these as well as some Wild West/Mining Camp buildings I am working on.
Also coming in July are some discussions on how I like to run demonstrations and maybe a bat rep or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment