Thursday, July 16, 2015

Buildings

Slowly, but surely, I am getting to posting pictures of my numerous Works In Progress.  You will see that I jump around a lot! 

I am thinking of just editing some of my WIP posts instead of creating new ones each time I have completed a step just to keep things tidy and centralized.  I will play around with it and see what works.

 Malifaux is blends multiple landscapes as well as multiple genres.  Right now, I have gravitated towards creating desert environments for my demo games at Battleground Games.  So, I have decided to make some buildings that fit that environment.  I am thinking mining camp and early structures in a Boomtown.  These buildings can be later repurposed as bayou buildings with a branching out to a swamp environment.  Some may even work in a Victorian city setting if I make them storage sheds or even worker-class hovels.

Small Dwelling or Storage Shed.   I made two roofs for it: one moss-covered for swamp environments and a wood roof for my desert table.  The varnish is really shiny on the roof for some reason, so I am thinking of ways to dull it or refinish it.






Frontier Jail - I added a flat roof that could bear a second-story addition and it also allows characters to maneuver around on top.  I am planning on adding a floor and interior features, possibly modular features to switch between Bank and Jail - to think of a few.






More buildings to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment